Sunday (July 19), I helped unload the camper which involved quite a bit of heaving. By the time that was done, I had no time to work out. So I'm going to say that was my work out.
Monday (July 20), I was swamped with work. Plus, it was raining. So I decided it was too risky to go out for my walk/jog when it could very soon downpour.
Tuesday (July 21), I went to total body conditioning. My friend Erin tried to text me about going to Border's instead. I didn't get it until I was walking up to class, which was better all around. I did the weights and such and didn't spend more money on books!
Wednesday (July 22), I did my extended walk. It was quite muggy, and I didn't feel like I was in the state of being to be pushed. Don't get me wrong, I was sweating like a ... I don't know what. Plus, I walked around 5pm, which meant a lot of cars were on the road (which always makes me self conscious about jogging). In fact, I saw my uncle driving down the road and waved. The whole time I thought this must be at least 45 minutes, but when I got home, it was only 30 minutes. Ha-ha.
Thursday (July 23), I went to total body conditioning again. This was the last class in July. They start back up in August, but of course I'll be out of town in Gettysburg for that first week, which means I'm left to my own devices for two weeks. We did a circuit around the room, and let me tell you -- I haven't sweated that much in ages! It was REALLY bad. I'm not sure why. I was even wearing my lightest, sleeveless shirt.
Today, I'm slightly sore from last night. But not bad (thank you, shower). I'm hoping to take my extended walk/jog before going to a matinee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment